monop, monop2 - Mono Class Outline Viewer
monop [-r:assembly] [--search] class
- Specifies the assembly to use for looking up the type
- Renders all of the types in the specified assembly.
- --search, -s, -k
- Searches through all known assemblies for types containing `class'.
- Prints a list of the referenced assemblies for an assembly. Requires an assembly to be specified with -r:assembly.
- --filter-obsolete, -f
- Do not show obsolete types and members.
- --declared-only, -d
- Only show members declared in the type.
- --private, -p
- Show private members.
- Print runtime version.
Monop is a tool that allows you to view the outline of a class. You can see the signature of each member of the class. Use monop to explore 1.0 assemblies, use monop2 to explore 2.0 assemblies.
The tool takes one option, the class to view. You must specify the full name of the class, including namespace.
For generic classes, you must specify the generic arguments, for example:monop2 'System.Collections.Generic.List`1'The above is the string representation for the List<T> in System.Collections.Generic
If you are unsure of the full name of the class, you can use the `--search' option to search through all known assemblies.
Visit http://lists.ximian.com/mailman/listinfo/mono-devel-list for details.
Visit http://www.mono-project.com for details