When overridden in a derived class implements the Type.GetProperty(string, System.Reflection.BindingFlags, System.Reflection.Binder, Type, Type, System.Reflection.ParameterModifier) method and returns a System.Reflection.PropertyInfo object that reflects the property defined in the type represented by the current instance that matches the specified search criteria.
- A string containing the name of the property to be returned.
- A bitwise combination of System.Reflection.BindingFlags values that control the binding process. If zero is specified, this method returns null .
- A System.Reflection.Binder object that defines a set of properties and enables the binding, coercion of argument types, and invocation of members using reflection. Specify null to use the Type.DefaultBinder .
- A Type object that represents the type of the property to be returned.
- An array of Type objects. The elements in the array are of the same number, in the same order, and represent the same types as the parameters for the indexer to be returned. Specify Type.EmptyTypes to obtain a property that is not indexed.
- The only defined value for this parameter is null .
- Documentation for this section has not yet been entered.
A System.Reflection.PropertyInfo object representing the property that matches the specified search criteria, if found; otherwise, null. If the type reflected by the current instance is from a loaded assembly, the matching property is not public, and the caller does not have permission to reflect on non-public objects in loaded assemblies, returns null.
Type Reason System.Reflection.AmbiguousMatchException More than one property matching the specified criteria was found. ArgumentNullException name or types is null, or at least one of the elements in types is null. ArgumentException types has more than one dimension.
The following System.Reflection.BindingFlags are used to define which members to include in the search:
The following System.Reflection.BindingFlags values can be used to change how the search works:
|System.Security.Permissions.ReflectionPermission||Requires permission to retrieve information on non-public members of types in loaded assemblies. See System.Security.Permissions.ReflectionPermissionFlag.TypeInformation.|