- The width of destination image
- The height of destination image
- The interpolation type for the transformation.
- Overall alpha for source image (0..255)
- The size of checks in the checkboard (must be a power of two)
- The color of check at upper left
- The color of the other check
The new Pixbuf, or null if not enough memory could be allocated for it.
Creates a new Pixbuf by scaling src to dest_width x dest_height and compositing the result with a checkboard of colors color1 and color2.
The colors must be in RGB format.